mandag 22. juni 2009

You have been given to me,
From the highest grace of thee.
I will do all I can for you,
No matter what you cannot do!

I will be your eyes when you cannot see,
I will be your arms when you cannot reach,
I will be your legs when you cannot walk,
I will be your lips when you cannot talk.

So my precious child,
know that you can depend on me,
For whatever you may need.
I will never give up on you,
Because I will always love you.

So for however long you're on this earth,
From the first day of your birth.
You have been a special child,
And I will make your life worth while.

I promise you, my precious child,
to care for you the best I can,
In hopes that I can fulfill,
whatever has been God's Plan.

These words are a promise to you,
And I will always hold them to be true.
So be strong my little one,
Till the day that God says I am done!

Ingen kommentarer: